Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

A visit from The Black’s

July 10th:

We were so excited to have Tom & Micaela and their family come down to visit us!!  The kids had such a great time playing together! Hudson and Evan loved wrestling and playing rough.  I was given strict instruction on how and when to cheer during their wrestling matches.  Once they wore off some of that aggression, I decided it was time to make a little art work.  They all had fun painting and making their handprints.  Then we went swimming and had dinner over at Shawna and Jeff's house while the boys talked business.  You would have thought the kids would have been nice and worn out after this but when we all came home and got the kids ready for their slumber party in Hudson's room...we heard nothing but chatter and giggles in there!  I stood by the door to listen for a little while and I heard Hudson saying, "You guys, you guys...I just can't sleep while you are talking.  You just need to be quiet so we can sleep"  I giggled because he sounded like such a goodie-two-shoes!  Then as soon as I made it back to the couch, we saw the lights come on!  I went in to investigate and of course they all decided they were thirsty all at once!  I went to get them drinks and then I was given instruction to close the door because the light coming in might be what was keeping them awake!  hehe...Then the light came on again!  I'm not sure why this time!  Chayse decided she had enough of these boys and asked to sleep in the bed with Micaela.  Then Hudson wanted to move down on the floor with Evan.  After all of the shuffling around was complete...they finally went to sleep!
P1040253 P1040254 P1040255 P1040256 P1040258
The next morning, Tom & Micaela treated all of us to kolaches and doughnuts.  We had the pleasure of eating breakfast with table full of super heros!  Then, the kids had fun cruising around in Hudson's jeep until it was time for The Black's to head back home.  Next time they come, they will have a new addition...Karsyn (#4)!  We can't wait to meet her!
 P1040261 P1040264 P1040266 P1040267 P1040268 P1040271

No comments: