Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sleeping Baby

I took some pictures of our sweet girl snoozin' away...

P1040282 P1040283

I walked in to check on her the other day and saw her sleeping in this position!  She has always been super flexible.  A lot of times, when I'm holding her, she will stretch one of her legs out all the way while holding her toes.  It looks like she is doing a cheerleading jump called a herkie and sometime she grabs the toes on both feet to look like a toe touch.  Her teachers always tell me they think she's going to be a dancer for sure based on her flexibility and her love of music.  (Oh, and I moved her out of this position after taking the picture because it just didn't look very comfortable!)
P1040442
*The same day I posted this, I went to pick London up from school and her teacher told me she fell asleep in her bed in this same position!  Maybe it IS comfortable! : )

No comments: