Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Video Fix

Ok~ I think I fixed the videos on my previous posts so that everyone can view them!  If not, please let me know!  This was my first time to use YouTube for my videos and I had to change up my settings so you can see them.  I have also played around with my blog settings a bit so now everyone should be able to leave a comment if you'd like...even if you don't have a Blogger account.  As I have time, I'll be giving the blog a facelift and adding a profile spot for London.  I'm just going to add her stuff to this blog so their combined blog will have the same name.  It takes me a while to do things right now because I usually have to type with one hand since I'm usually holding a baby with the other! 

No comments: