Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Little Helper

Hudson has been such a great helper!  I was sitting on the couch feeding London and he went into the laundry room and got the Swifter to mop the floors.  He's pretty fond of it and uses way more cleaning fluid than necessary but at least I know my floors are well sanitized!  He mopped every floor that has tile.  He even continued to remind me to be careful because the tile was wet and not to wear my shoes on it!




Hudson seems to be a lot like his Dad so he has a lot of pet peeves and likes things to be neat and orderly (for a toddler anyway!).  It has been bothering him that my car has been dirty...especially the back end for some reason.  Every time we get in my car he tells me I need to clean it.  We were outside playing the other day.  We had just gotten back from the store so I guess my dirty car was still fresh on his mind.  He helped Gigi wash her car when she was here so he remembered exactly what to do.  He told me he'd be right back and before I knew it he was walking toward me with a bucket full of water and told me he needed a towel.  I asked him what he was going to do with and he told me he was going to wash my car.  I gladly got him a towel!  After a couple of trips to the bathroom where he has a stool to reach the sink and he could fill up his bucket, I finally suggested he just use the hose.  He ended up getting soaked but it was a nice sunny day so I just let him have fun!  My car got pretty clean (the back end anyway) considering how distracted he got playing with the hose!  We had a fun day!!


No comments: