Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!  We are very thankful for our family and friends and all of the wonderful blessings we have received!

London HATES riding in the car right now so we stayed home and had a Thanksgiving with our little family of 4.  It was also London's 1 month birthday so I took lots of pictures of her.  She is definitely growing and can now fit in some of her 0-3 month clothes now.  I also bought her a package of size 1 diapers because the Newborn size are starting to get a little snug on her. 

There are some pictures of Hudson and London together at the end...he loves, loves, loves her feet!  He asked me to take some pictures of him holding her feet and his feet next to her feet!  What a goofball!  I love him though! : )

Here are my little turkeys!














2 comments:

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

love the pics of her by herself and her with huddy who! Those two are some beautiful babies! I know he is really a big boy now, but he is still my huddy baby.

very thankful for you, jason, and the kiddos...

love ya'll!

Unknown said...

London's eyes are as beautiful as Hudson's! Glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I will ask Jill is she is done with the album and maybe we can come by tomorrow if your not busy!