Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hudson's 3rd Birthday! (Part II.--The Big Surprise!)

Ok!  I finally found time to sit and figure out how to upload video to YouTube and incorporate it into my blog!  Here is the 2nd part of Hudson's birthday post:

One day, after London was a couple days past her due date, Jason, Hudson, & I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. We didn't make it very far because the little boy across the way from us was in the park between our houses riding his John Deer Gator. He was very nice and gave Hudson a ride and let him drive it! I don't know who was more excited: Hudson or Jason! Jason was thrilled to know Hudson was old enough to drive a battery powered vehicle and Hudson was thrilled to be able to drive one. Right then and there Jason decided Hudson would have a super cool ride by his birthday! I have hardly seen my husband ever since as he became enthralled in putting a fantastic presentation together to build up the suspense for Hudson and he has been modifying Hudson's new JEEP! He is now "That Dad"!  But a FANTASTIC Dad!!



















No comments: