Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Meeting Lincoln

The day after Thanksgiving I went over to the Baker's house to hang out and meet baby Lincoln. Hudson was worn out from his busy travels and being off his schedule so he didn't wake up in time to go with me. Lincoln and his cousin, Sarah, just got a new horse to bounce around on. It was super cute! Beth is an awesome mommy and she has a beautiful family. I can't wait until Hudson and Lincoln can play together!

While I was there, I found out that Beth's mom, who was my high school English teacher, reads my blog. I'm sure she reads this thinking, "Gretchen, I thought I taught you better than this!". I feel so much pressure to ensure my writing is precise now. hehehe! Love you Mrs. Baker! : )



1 comment:

Lincoln said...

I'm so glad I got to meet you! I can't wait to meet Husdon and play with him!