Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008


I am so behind on my posts...it's that busy time of year! I started on this one almost a month ago and never had a moment to finish. Tonight, Jason is off at an HOA meeting trying to get voted in as President (imagine that!) and is probably enjoying some good debate. Hudson has gone to sleep for the night so it's time to get caught up. I should be getting some Christmas shopping done but I don't have the focus for scrolling and surfing a million websites right now.
Cailin came over and spent the day with us today while her mommy was getting her hair cut. Hudson had such a great time playing with her and teaching her how his toys worked. He was very gentle and sweet. It was fun for me to observe him and see what a great big brother he'll be when the time comes! Cailin has the most content personality...she's always happy and is such a sweetheart. Her mommy and daddy have it made! There must be something about those November babies...they are just full of sweetness!
Here he is reading Cailin one of his books and teaching her about the pyramids:
Here he is teaching her how to shake hands:
Then he did a puppet show for her:

Then it was time to show her how to play with the boy toys...trucks!

He took her for a little cruise on his favorite truck.

And he gave her lots of love...hugs!
He taught her how to drive, turn the key, and play some music on this toy. They had so much fun playing together. Cailin was well entertained!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is going to be such a good big brother!! I like the picture of both of them taking a ride around the house. Too cute!

Valerie said...

AAAWWWW! I love watching tots play together! So cute! Makes me want more!