Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe Hudson is already 2!! Time really does fly when you are having fun! We are very blessed to have such a sweet little boy. He truly has the sweetest soul and the most loving heart.

Last year we had a big bash for his 1st birthday so we kept it simple this year. My parents came down to help us celebrate and we had a really good time.


Here is Hudson's first taste of his birthday cake! As you can see from the following pictures, he really liked eating the squigglies on the cake. I accidentally ordered a bigger cake than I thought so there was plenty for him to dig into and do whatever he wanted with it! I would say he is a buttercream kinda guy. I don't think he has had this much sugar in his whole 2 yrs. of life!




Present time! He made out pretty good! Clothes, trains, planes, & automobiles, art stuff, games, and an awesome pop up fort with tunnels to crawl through!



Grandma and Grandpa Holladay sent a great birthday card with a dancing/singing guinea pig and some money to add to Hudson's piggy bank. Hudson LOVED this card. He has opened it and closed it countless times and everytime it is still just as funny to him as the first time he saw it.


Here we are singing Happy Birthday to Hudson. I kept hoovering incase he couldn't blow out his candles but since he's a big boy now he didn't need my help and he blew them out all by himself. I showed him this video as I was getting reading to upload it and he's been singing Happy Birthday ever since!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!! I was wondering what you guys did for his big day. Sorry you got sick :( That is no fun. Looks like Hudson will be busy with all those toys he got!! What good parents and grandparents he has!!!