Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday part II: The Butterfly Museum



I had to go to Dallas/Ft. Worth Nov. 5-6th for some additional training for my new job. Unfortunately, on my way to the airport I stopped to grab something to eat and got food poisoning. Not fun. So to say the least, I wasn't feeling my best on the 7th which was Hudson's birthday. I was really sad but my parents convinced me that it wasn't a big deal because we had all weekend to have fun...and we did! Saturday I was still a bit sluggish so we didn't follow through with my original plan to take Hudson to Moody Gardens and to eat at the Aquarium (hopefully we'll do that before Christmas). Instead, we enjoyed the beautiful day outside & played with Hudson's new toys while Jason and my Dad worked on building lattice above our back fence line. On Sunday, we had brunch downtown at one of our favorite restaurants, Fagarro's. After brunch, we took Hudson to the Butterfly Museum!! He had a great time! Of course my battery died on my camera b/c I had used it too much the past 2 days so all of the best pictures are on my mom's camera. I'll post some more pictures after I can upload their pictures during Thanksgiving time.








No comments: