Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby London's Arrival: 10-26-09 (lots of pictures!)

For some reason my pictures are uploading weird and I don't have the patients to correct it right now!



Here are pictures from the day London arrived into the world: 10-26-09 at 12:13 PM! She was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 in. long.



I had a scheduled induction for 6:30 am however, 4 sets of twins came in at the same time for emergency deliveries! So...we had to wait for our turn. I was really nervous to be induced because everyone kept telling me that it is more painful. However, that wasn't the case for me thank goodness! They got me in my room, put in my IV (which was a bit painful), and started dosing me with pitocin. Shortly after that, I got my epidural which was pretty much pain free. My doctor came in and broke my water. I pretty much had a pain free labor for 2 hours. I started feeling some of the stronger contractions so my nurse was getting worried my epidural was not spreading. She had me roll over on to my side and I immediately dilated from a 7 to a 10! She called my doctor and Dr. Hampton sprinted over to the hospital. I love her! She was so pumped up and excited to deliver London! I gave the magic epidural button a couple of squeezes to make sure I was nice and numb and it was GO TIME!! About 15 minutes later London was born! She was healthy and beautiful!


Here are my pictures in reverse order:

Hudson snuggling with me and London as we watched a Scooby-do Halloween cartoon.










London's first hug from Hudson! He was SO excited about his baby sister!!















Hudson's first time to hold London:














Our first time to admire her:










Jason, Me & London, Dr Hampton












My first time to see her:
























































London's first picture!















This is the point where they told me it was time and I started getting a little nervous!

















My cheerleaders waiting by patiently...well, kind of patiently!














Here I am covered up with my sweater trying to stay warm! I had just gotten all checked in and just got my IV put in by a nervous, new nurse...lucky me! But that was the most painful part of the whole delivery so not so bad!!!












No comments: