Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby Shower

I had a small but super fun baby shower on Saturday! We had a great time giggling and hanging out in celebration of London's upcoming arrival! Thanks so much to my wonderful friends for making me feel so special!Misti, Me, Ashlee, and Mindy:



The Belly Bump!! Mindy is 6 weeks behind me in her pregnancy. She is having a little boy! She had a little girl after I had Hudson so we are swapping clothes this time around!

My belly size definetly trumps hers right now...we'll check back again in another month!
I forgot to take a picture of the cake BEFORE we cut into it so here it is after we all claimed our share! It was FANTASTIC!!! It was so chocolatey and moist and had carmel and fudge drizzled inside of it!!! I told Ashlee I think I could have eaten the entire thing all by myself and would have probably ended up in a sugar coma! It calls my name everytime I walk by it and I just can't resist pausing to take a bite or two or three!
Hudson thought it was pretty awesome too!!


Hudson and Cailin had the best time playing together! It was hard to get good pictures of them because they were constantly on the move. They really had fun playing with the balloons!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww looks like you guys had a good time! Sorry again I couldn't be there :( That cake looks awesome! We need to meet up for lunch very soon to give you your gift!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Sorry I missed it! too many parties going on that weekend! Well it looks like you had a great time. Much love to Huddy and London....