Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween!!! Hudson and I painted faces on our little pumpkins our first full day home together. Daddy had to go up to Ft. Worth for work so I had my first test home alone with 2 babies...they were both very good so other than being exhausted it wasn't so bad. On Friday, Hudson went to school so he could be part of the school Halloween party and parade. He had a great time with his friends! One of the other mother's told me Hudson asked her to take a picture of him with all of the girls who were all dressed like princesses! He's already a little lady's man!









Becoming Buzz on Halloween Day!












To Infinity And Beyond!!!

This is my favorite picture!!!





Trick or Treat!!! He was a big hit at every house we went to. Even the kids passing by commented on how cool he looked! It made him very proud...I think he thought he was celebrity status!
Hudson had a great time handing out candy to the kids too!
One lady gave him a new hot wheels car in his trick or treat bag!!! I'm pretty sure she made it to the top of his favorite neighbor list with that one!









He was very excited to walk under the monster to get some candy at this house!






Shawna and Jeff were very nice to let us borrow their golf cart to trick or treat so I could go along. Thanks you guys!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hudson looks soooo adorable in his costume!!