Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

New Bedrooms

We finally finished the kids rooms (except for a few final touches) Hudson is loving his big boy bed. He also loves storing his books in his night stand and can't wait to dig around in there every night to pick out a book to read. His favorite saying for the past several months has been, "I do it all myself!", so he also like to get into his new dresser and pick out his jammies each night. It never fails that if I try to choose his jammies he will never want what I choose. "No, not dinosaurs momma. I want frogs." "No, not stripes momma. I want trucks." So I just let him choose!!


Here is his bed and night stand:Here is his new dresser:
We just got the hutch that goes with London's dresser. Hudson was super excited to open the box and help daddy put it together:



Here is London's room all painted and put together:


Here is the dresser/changing table with new hutch added to it:


It was a rainy day when I took theses pictures so there wasn't much light coming in. When there is more light, you can see the fairy dust around the fairy's wand!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! The rooms came out great! London is going to really appreciate all the effort you put in her room when she get's older! You guys did a wonderful job!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

WOW!!! I LOVE IT!! Both rooms look wonderful! They are such lucky kiddos to have such cool and creative parents... love it!