Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

A very delayed post


I wanted to blog about this mostly so I wouldn't forget when it occured so it is a very delayed posting. Hudson officially became 100% potty trained back in July!! He had been very good about going peepee but not so good about the other. I had just been discussing this with my mom and she told me to just be patient because one day it would just "click" and he would get the hang of it. She was so right! It just so happened that 2 days after she told me that, it "clicked"! Hudson was sitting on the potty before bath time, I gave him a book to read, he took care of business and that was our routine from that point forward! He even stopped going at night time. I continued to put pull-ups on him during the night but every morning when he would wake up, they would be completely dry. He hasn't even had a single accident! Perfect time with a new baby on the way! He's such a good boy! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Hudson is such a big boy now!!