Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010: Part II.

Hudson and London had a Valentine's Day party and Valentine card exchange at school.  Hudson was so excited to hand out his Valentine at school he could hardly contain himself.  It was torture for him to wait for his party to take them to school.  He had to play with the box of cards every night until it was time to take them to school.  Here is a picture of his Valentine's cards (they were Cars themed and we also did Fun Dip Valentines)



London had Tinkerbell Valentines:

We made treats for Hudson and London's wonderful teachers:




I had to go to their school at lunch to take a fruit tray for Hudson's class.  They just finished making their Valentine's bags and all of the kids wanted me to take their picture once they saw I had a camera!  They all crack me up!  One little girl always says, "Hudson Holladay, your mommy is here!!!".  I always leave with a big smile!

This is my favorite Valentine that London received from her friend, Sadie!  I am totally stealing this idea another year for Hudson!  I thought is was so creative!!!



Here is Hudson giving Jason his Valentine's Day gift:
Me and my little love bugs:

Hudson's shirt says "The Ladies Love Me"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holly was right! Those were such cute treats you made! You are so creative!