Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hudson pictures

Hudson LOVES Spiderman right now.  Jason was so excited when he took a trip to Wal-Mart one day and came across this Spiderman suit for Hudson!  He called on his way home to tell Hudson he had a surprise for him so Hudson was on pins and needles for Jason to get home.  Unfortunately, in all of Jason's excitement he accidentally grabbed the wrong size.  We let Hudson play with the mask part until they could go back to Wal-Mart the next day to get the right size.  Jason said when they were at Wal-mart, Hudson had to tell everyone they passed that they were there to get a new Spiderman suit because Daddy got the wrong size.  As soon as they got home, he completely turned into Spiderman!  He recently watched Spiderman 2 so he was busy re-enacting his favorite scenes.  He remembered that Spiderman's real name is Peter Parker so when he took his mask off he told me he wasn't Hudson, he was Peter Parker!  Then he put his mask back on and pretended to cover the Sand Monster with spider web and he saved me from falling off a building!  He even asked me to pull his mask half-way up and give him a kiss like they do on the movie!  It's hard to get a picture of him in his Spider suit because in the movie, Spiderman tells the media he doesn't want his picture taken and runs away.  So, when I try to take a picture of Hudson he runs and hides and tells me, "No pictures!".  Kids soak up EVERYTHING!! He is a constant source of entertainment.

In the rare pictue below, I was in the process of folding clothes.  I dumped them out of the basket so they made a big mound on the floor.  Before I knew it, Hudson dove from the couch to the pile of clothes.  I think it was a little less soft than he thought!  I had to give him a little lecture about not diving off of things like Spiderman does. : )

Hudson is getting so big!  I bought him a bunch of 3T clothes for winter time and he has already grown out of almost all of them.  He's cruising right into 4T clothes!  He's so excited to be a big boy. Everytime he eats dinner he tells me he has to eat good food so he'll get big and strong.  Funny story: Yesterday I asked him if he had something in his eye because he kept blinking his eyes.  He said, "No.  Just carrots.".  One day, a long time ago, I told him he needed to eat his carrots because they would help him to see far like Spiderman.  I guess he still hasn't forgotten that carrots help your eyes!

No comments: