Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Papa & Gigi come to visit!!!

I am a lucky girl! My parents came down to visit so not only did I get to spend some wonderful time with my family but I also got to extend my birthday another week! I couldn't take extra time off work since I have to save up my time for maternity leave but we still got to spend our evenings and all of Saturday together. We had fun opening up all of the goodies they brought! Hudson got a new tool set which he LOVES! He watches his Daddy fix things all the time so now he has his own tools to fix everything. A few weeks ago I mentioned to him that his birthday was around the corner and he has NOT forgotten! He asks me every couple of days if it is his birthday. When we were celebrating my birthday he was a little confused b/c he thought it was his. He is really looking forward to having his own birthday cake with his own candles to blow out!

Here I am with my birthday presents! One of the things my parents got me was a new wallet-- without even knowing about the new purse Jason got me...great minds think a like! Of course it helps that they know me well! I'm not really one to go shopping for those things myself so I carry the same purse and stuff until I wear them out a have to get a new one! And they were sure not to leave baby London out! She got a super duper bag of goodies! It was like an entire baby shower in one bag!! So much fun! Girl stuff is awesome!!


Hudson was very excited to help me open all of London's gifts...

He had to try on one of her hats....
****oops! I accidentally deleted this one--I'll reload it soon!

Once the bag was empty, it turned into a car!! He can drive and crash anything!! And of course, my parents didn't leave Jason out! He got a manly diaper bag so he doesn't have to get upset when he has to tote around my pink one! : )

Thanks for EVERYTHING Mom & Dad!!! We love you guys!!!

No comments: