Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

More birthday pictures

I got to celebrate my birthday all weekend long since it fell on a Sunday this year! Jason couldn't wait for Sunday to come around for me to open my presents. He was so excited that the second I got out of the shower Saturday morning he had them waiting for me and kept telling me it was time to open presents! He got me a Miche purse and a couple of different covers for it! He also got me a little purse hanger. A lady came to his office selling them and I wish I could have been a fly on the wall as he stood there with all of the ladies sifting through different colors and types of Miche purses! That image alone really made my day! It is pretty cool to just stick on a new cover to go with my outfit for the day. : )

Happy Birthday to my Uncle Lee who shares the same birthday with me!

This is not the most attractive picture of me since I just got out of the shower but I put it on here since it really shows how big my belly has gotten. I was 31 weeks on my 31st birthday!

No comments: