Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

London update

These will probably be my last ultrasound pictures and sneak preview of little London before she arrives. She is about 30 weeks old here. I just got the ultrasound reading back and my Dr. said she is growing and making some progress. She moved up from the 28% to 31%. She was about 2 weeks behind and now she's about 1 1/2 weeks behind so she's working on it! They estimated her to be about 2 1/2 lbs right now so she is still pretty tiny. My doctor said she is not worried at all though. She said Hudson was probably the same at this point since he was a pretty small baby (6lbs. 11oz.) and now he's the biggest kid in his class! She said it is a positive because it will just be that much easier on me when delivery time comes around.

I think we woke her up during the ultrasound from all the pushing around on her cozy little home. You can see her starting to open up her eye in this picture. Then we saw her bring up her little hands to rub her sleepy eyes.
In this picture, you can see her eye is wide open. I think she looks like she is going to have big eyes and big cheeks like Hudson! We'll soon find out!

Here is the bottom of her foot.
And here are her legs all stretched out. I'm pretty sure she is like this fairly often because I can feel her stretching out all of the time. I have no doubt she is growing because my belly sure is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!!!