Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

My 31st Birthday

Well, I am offically over the 30 hump. I got a free day off of work (a much needed day off of work) on Friday! Hudson's school just happened to be closed that day so it worked out perfectly and we got to spend the day together. We met up with Lindsay & Matt, Jill, Ashlee & her family, and Daddy at Cheesecake Factory for an awesome birthday lunch!! Thanks guys! : ) Hudson and I had some super tastey Key Lime Cheesecake.

That evening, Jason took me to dinner at Gratzi's Italian restaurant. It was our first time there but it was really good. The owner couldn't take his eyes off of Hudson and they became good buddies. I think he came over to our table every 5 minutes to talk to Hudson. He gave Jason and I free dessert for my birthday and he gave Hudson an ice cream sandwhich. We will definitely go back!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a blast! That cheesecake looks so good right now! I am glad you had a wonderufl birthday!