Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Play Date

I still have not found the cord to my camera so I can only use pictures that we take on Jason's phone right now. I'm going to try and hunt down a new cord on my lunch hour today!

A couple weekends ago, our friends Ashlee and Jeff invited us to go to the pool with them and their daughter, Cailin. Suprisingly, Hudson was not too keen on the waterslide. I think it was mostly because the huge water bucket on top would spill over and soak him while he was waiting in line and he didn't like that at all. He had a blast just playing in the water and floating around the lazy river though. After the pool, we went home, took naps and cleaned up. Then we went to Ashlee and Jeff's house for a BBQ. (which was super yummy!) Mindy, Jeremy, & Magnolia were there too. Hudson had a great time playing with Cailin and Magnolia. He had a ton of fun zooming around on Cailin's car on the wood floors!




No comments: