Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Catching Up

Ok! I got my camera cord! Let me just vent for a sec...one of my biggest pet peeves is when things come packaged in that stupid hard plastic that is impossible to cut into. Once you actually cut into it, you basically have to wear chain mesh gloves to open it so you don't slice your fingers off. I was so glad to get a new transfer thing for my camera but as you can tell, I ended up terribly frustrated trying to get into the stupid thing! I just think 3 layers of plastic is a little over the top to protect something that costs $20. Ok, I feel better getting that off my chest. : )

Here are some pictures that go along with my last 2 posts:

Playing in the arcade at the movie theater. Here are the boys riding a motorcycle.



Stopping to read a story in the maze.

Going through the hedge maze:

Checking out the boats and ducks...

More pics from the pool. I forgot my camera in my beach bag so I didn't get any pictures from the playdate with the girls.

"I want your job one day!".....

No comments: