Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

1st Day of Pre-School

Today was Hudson's first day of Pre-school! I was completely caught off gaurd when I got a note from the school telling me Hudson would be moving up to the pre-school class. I just wasn't ready for my little baby to make that transition. I'm very emotional right now...having double the girl hormones in my body and all...and I had this urge to cry for about 2 days. Hudson, however, took it very well and was very excited! The first day, Jason dropped him off and once they opened the door to his new class he kind of clung to his Daddy. Jason felt proud and "needed". He told him he loved him, gave him lots of hugs, and then he emailed me and told me to be sure to give him lots of love when I picked him up that afternoon. When I got there to pick him up, he was having so much fun! He had to show me all of the new toys, friends, and puzzles in his new class. I could hardly get him to leave. The next day, he dove out of Jason's arms and barely told him good-bye. Jason felt sad and a little less needed. We have all made it through the transition though and Hudson is having a great time and learning lots of new things!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute with his backpack!! He is so smart that they are going to try to move him right into first grade and skip kindergarden!