Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Those Dang I-Teeth!

August 3, 2011 (yes, I'm that far behind!)

London was having a hard time with her last few teeth coming through so she decide to take her frustrations out on her friends and sunk her teeth into them.  She actually met the "3 bite limit" at school so I had to leave work to go pick her up.  I had recently taken her binkies away but the school suggested I give them back until her teeth come in.  So, we got to go through breaking the binky habit twice.  However, giving them back to her did work and she stopped biting her friends.

This was the day I had to pick her up (she was very happy to get those binkies back...so much so that she thought 2 would be better than one!):












No comments: