Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Katrina's Birthday Party

August 7, 2011

We had a party-packed weekend!  Hudson's next birthday party was, his girlfriend, Katrina's party.  It was our first time to attend a Chuck-E Cheese and I hope we don't have to go again!  The bathrooms were completely disgusting and I felt like I needed to coat myself with anti-bacterial lotion from head to toe!  Then it was next to impossible to get Hudson out of the hamster tunnels.  I had to hide and pretend I left him in order to scare him out.  I was sooooo angry.  It was not enjoyable at all.  I didn't allow him to have his goodie bag due to the fact he would not leave when it was time.  When we got home he asked me to come sit on the stairs with him so we could have a chat and he proceeded to try his very best to convince me to hand over the goodie bag.  No luck Chuck!



1 comment:

Anni said...

I can picture him doing that. He is so sweet. I'm sure he tried hard and flashed that cute smile at you too!! I also can't wait to see him (and you guys too) this summer!! It's going to be a lot of fun!!