Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Reed & Isabella's birthday

We always look forward to going to Reed and Isabella's birthday party each year.  This year it was at the park in Carlton Woods.  Isabella's part of the party was a Tinker Bell theme and her teacher from Primrose was dressed as Tinker Bell. Silvia, their mom, had some of her friends' daughters dress up as the rest of the Tinker Bell's fairy friends.  They danced around all of the little girls and sprinkled fairy dust on them!  Then the girls got to participate in a dance contest.  It was so much fun to watch.  I know I would have been in little girl heaven if I had been at this party when I was 4!!  (I have started to take mental notes at each party that I go to and this year I am totally recruiting some of the teachers to help out at Hudson and London's party!!)

Reed's part of the party was a Star Wars theme.  Obi-wan Kenobi and Darth Vader were there.  They did a fun show but I think they forgot they were talking to little sponges!  They told the boys the word of the day was 'narcissist' while describing Darth Vader.  Not that narcissist is necessarily a bad word but it is not a word I would like my child to use in his vocabulary on a regular basis.  Also, his take home message from Darth and Obi-wan, was "Good girls like bad boys".  Then his follow up question was, "Mama, if good girls like bad boys...what do boys like?".  I think these Star Wars geeks may have been a little bitter.  Geez.  It was still a great time though and the kids had a blast!!!










No comments: