Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Girls Trip to NY! (Days 1 & 2)

This past weekend, London and I took a trip to Buffalo, NY to visit Emily and her family.  I was a little nervous to fly with London by myself but she did fantastic and we had a wonderful visit!! 

Here she is watching the planes at the Minneapolis, MN airport. 

P1040544
Emily & Bernd gave both Hudson and London lots of fun gifts for their birthdays!!  Here are London and Bodhi having fun playing with one of London's presents...even the box and the wrapping were lots of fun!!  I don't think this girl will have any hesitation opening presents for her 1st birthday!  She went after that bow and paper right away!
P1040545 P1040546 P1040547 P1040549

Later in the afternoon, Emily took us out and about downtown.  It is so quaint and picture perfect there.  The weather was beautiful for being outside walking.  We went in several shops and I was wishing I had brought a much bigger suitcase to fill!  The ladybug costume I've had my eye on for London has been out of stock and I haven't been able to order it.  I was just telling Emily about this when she happened upon a super cute ladybug costume in one of the stores!!  It was meant to be!  I also found a really cute bear costume for Hudson to play dress up in.  (He is going to be a pirate for Halloween.)  We stopped at this coffee shop to share the most awesome piece of peanutbutter M&M pie.
P1040550

I discovered London LOVES kitties!!  I have never heard her say "kitty" before but as soon as she saw Oakley we heard, "Kiiiittty"!!!  She couldn't take her eyes off of him and chased him all around the whole time.  We may have to look into getting the short-haired version of Oakley because Hudson loves kitties too.
P1040552 P1040553
Here is Emily giving London a ride on the fire truck!!  She was all giggles!!
P1040554
Later in the evening, when all the babies were fast asleep, Bernd was very sweet to stay home with the kids and let Emily and I go out and enjoy some girl time!  We went out for some original Buffalo wings!!  Yummy!!! 

I didn't get a good picture of Emily and Bernd together or a good pic of Oakley and Hindge so I swiped some pictures off of her Facebook!  Look at Hindge's face in this picture!!  Don't you just want to give him a big hug?!?!  He is a huge, loveable English Lab.
 n1061880818_30314114_7274 untitled

No comments: