Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CSN Review Coming Up!

I was recently approached by CSN Stores to do a review!!  CSN offers a wide variety of products ranging from clothing, upholstered headboards, toys, baby items and so much more!  I will be reviewing the American Plastic Toys Homestyle Kitchen. 


I am so excited to have the opportunity to conduct a review as I always find reviews from others so helpful.  If you have never visited http://www.csn.com/ , you should!  There is something for everyone (especially with Christmas right around the corner)!! 

Don't forget to check back to see my upcoming review!  I can only imagine how much fun Hudson and London are going to have with this kitchen!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

How exciting! That kitchen looks like so much fun! I can't wait to hear their reactions! How do you get to review their products?