Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vote For HUDSON!!!

I recieved my latest copy of Parent's Magazine and noticed they are having a Cutest Kid Contest.  Of course, like all parents, I think my kids are pretty darn cute so I decided, "Why not?!?!".  I have this picture (the one in the link) of Hudson right by my computer at work and it makes me smile everyday AND I thought it really showed off his personality.  I entered it into the contest and low and behold, he was chosen to be voted on this week in order to make it into the contest finals.  So if you think my Kid is Cute...please place your vote by clicking on the link below!   : )

"Thank you for entering the Parents Magazine Cover Contest! Your photo is currently in the running to become one of our weekly Reader’s Choice finalists! The photo with the most votes this week will go into our semi-final Reader’s Choice round for a chance to travel to New York City for the Parents Cover Contest Photo Shoot"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted! Hope he wins!!!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

I voted for Huddy and then submitted Eli... our boys are too cute! watch out girls!!