Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

London in the Jump-a-roo

Right around London's 5 month birthday Hudson and I got the jump-a-roo out of the attic and put it together for London.  It took her a little while to figure what to do with it but after a little direction from Hudson she thought it was awesome!!  She didn't really know how to jump in it until this week.  Unfortunately, I have misplaced my camera but as soon as I find it I'll take some video so you can see how much fun she has in it now...what a difference just a couple weeks can make! 

London's first time in her jump-a-roo:



Here are some Hudson flashbacks when he was London's age!  This is him the first time he was in the jump-a-roo:

This is when Hudson was just starting to sit up on his own (Easter day):
A Hudson sandwhich!


Hudson's first Easter Bunny picture:

No comments: