Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Back in Business!

I finally found my camera cord so now I'm back in business and have a LOT of catching up to do! Jason got a new desk in his home office so he had to break down all of the computer stuff during the move. He had a pile of cords stashed away that he forgot to mention to me until this weekend. Of course that is exactly where my camera cord was! Oh well...at least I have it now!

I noticed that I have been taking a lot of video lately so hopefully I'll have some good ones to post. Hudson has turned into quite the little performer. He loves to sing songs and play his guitar so I have a lot of videos of him singing. I'm pretty sure he is going to follow the family tradition (on both sides) and play the guitar. He gets really, really excited when he sees a guitar or even sees someone on tv playing one. Jason doesn't use a pick when he plays but we signed Hudson up for a music class at school and his teacher must use one. I realized this when he started finding random things in his toy box (like a plastic Easter egg) that he tells me he is using as a pick when he plays his guitar. He actually has a pretty good singing voice for a 2 year old. He has learned that when I am recording him on my camera he will be able to watch himself as soon as he is done. Now he will rush through the end of his songs so he can hurry and watch himself.

He LOVES to sing his ABC's!!




Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star:




Old McDonald Had A Farm:




Here is Hudson & Jason's circus act:



1 comment:

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

I love the old mcdonald song! He did a great job on all, but that one made me giggle!

the circus act was wonderful! great job boys!