Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tidbits

Here is Hudson starting off his morning. He is a man of routine. He wakes up calling for me by saying, "Mama, where are youuuuu?" over and over and over until I get to his bedside. He only wants me to come get him since I'm the one that usually gets him. If Jason tries to get him so I can sleep in, Hudson crawls into a pouty ball and says, "No, Daddy! Mama.". It always hurts Jason's feelings but Hudson just has his routine and doesn't like it to be disrupted by something different. So, I get to his bed, he grabs his blanket, he crawls into my lap and asks me to take him downstairs. We go down to the couch and chit chat, eat a breakfast bar, and watch Mickey Mouse. He can almost spell Mickey Mouse thanks to the Mickey song. After Mickey, I get him dressed and head off to work while Hudson and Daddy finish off the morning routine.
Here are the Happy Grams we got this week! The first one says Hudson counted to 12! He has actually been able to count to 20 since his 2nd birthday thanks to his Papa. They counted our stairs everytime they climbed up and down. Now Hudson counts the stairs everytime he climbs them! The second one is about Hudson being more chatty at school. He has been quite the talker at home for some time but now he is really starting to talk more at school too.


Here he is eating his after school snack while I look at his weekly artwork! I love getting his artwork!


Just to make a note more so I don't forget: Hudson knows all of his colors. All of his shapes. He loves music and sings many songs by himself. He even makes up his own songs. Just yesterday he made up a song about throwing the trash in the trashcan...and it was really catchy!

No comments: