Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Papa & Gigi come to visit

My parents came to visit today and to celebrate my birthday with us! They really, really spoiled me! Birthdays are so much fun...even if you are getting older! They brought goodies for Jason and Hudson too...although Jason was envious of Hudson's building blocks and quickly hogged them. I forsee Hudson may have a problem with sharing if he learns from watching his dad. ; )
Hudson watched me trying on the awesome jackets my parents got me. He wanted a turn to model...here he is on the catwalk, yah on the catwalk. oooohhhh he'll do his little turn on the catwalk....

And here is Jason's creation with Hudson's blocks. He was SO proud of it that he made me take a picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might have to get Hudson into modeling! He is a natural at it!