Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Mommy's old...

Sorry, it's been a while since I've updated the blog...Jason has been using my camera for work so I haven't been able to upload a lot of my pictures until recently. So let me catch you up....

Well, today I celebrated my 30th birthday. I feel like I'm offically an adult. Now, even those in their 20's will think, "wow, 30...she's old", when I tell them how old I am. (that's what I used to think about 30 yr old's anyway!) That's kinda disappointing but on the flip side, I am super thankful for each day that I have lived for my 30 years and I hope there are many more! I have to say that I have a pretty awesome life and I really couldn't ask for a more perfect family or for better friends! Much love to you all!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UNLCE LEE AND AUNT ERI"KA"!

Hudson had a blast playing with this birthday hat while we were getting ready for my party.Here are my GIRLZ! Do I have some hot friends or what?!?!? : )

For some reason Hudson thought that my birthday party would be a fantastic time to start taking his pants off by himself!




Jason got me 30 balloons which, after a lot of maneuvering, he some how managed to stuff into his truck with Hudson. (don't worry, he was careful to make sure Hudson would not be sufficated by them!) I think only 26 of them surrvived the entire trip home but I was highly amused by them so the trouble was very much appreciated! Hudson had a ton of fun playing with all of them the next day!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your party was a blast! Thanks for having us.

Valerie said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! Looks like it was a lot of fun! Happy B-day!

-Val