Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Putt-putt with Gigi

My Mom decided to come down and hang out with us for a few days!  While she was here, I realized my Groupon for Shankz was about to expire so we went and played some indoor, blacklight putt-putt!  The ballblaster game was also included on my groupon so we started out with that.  Then we had fun putting our balls through the mouths of sharks, around gorillas, and under sunken pirate ships! 









I happened to leave my new iPhone out in the rain over night so went spent an unfortunate amount of Sat. morning dealing with that.  However, it may have turned out to be devine intervention...we'll soon see!
We have a small little sand pit on the edge of our patio left over from when it was poured not too long ago.  As the sunny days have driven the kids to play outside, they soon discovered this small treasure!  I mentioned it to my mom so she brought some sand toys for them to play with.  You wouldn't believe how much fun this tiny spot of sand has supplied.




No comments: