Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

London's 1st Time Out (Feb. 27th)

Lately, we've noticed London's choice method of expressing her anger is by hitting.  She gets so mad when she doesn't get her way and she hits anything and everything.  She and I were in the grocery store one day and she was mad because my hands were on the cart.  Of course my hands had to be there so I could push the cart but she just wasn't having it.  She tried to hit me several times and she became so angry that I was dodging her hits that she decided to bite her arm instead.  So we decided it was time for a little intervention and some anger management and put her in her very 1st Time Out. (She knew exactly how it worked after watching Hudson so many times!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I've been the mom with the screaming hitting toddler at the grocery store too! I just keep telling myself God will even the score when they have toddlers of their own!