Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You Val!!

Like my new layout???  My friend, Val Gay, is one of those people who can do just about anything!  She is also very, very creative.  She surprised me by sending me a new layout for my blog that she designed!  I've been wanting to give my blog a fresh face for quite some time but have never found the time to figure out how to do it!  So a million, bazillion thank you's to Val!! 

A couple of plugs for Val:
  1. She is about to start her own photography business so those of you who live in the area be on the look out!  She is awesome!
  2. She also has a blog design business---and as you can see, her designs are very cute!
  3. Check out her blog at: http://jasonvalerieand3crazykids.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the plugs!
I'm glad you like the design!

Val