Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A baby update

I went to my Dr.'s appointment on June 25th. They are going to stick to October 17th (sweetest day!) as her due date. They said she is still measuring small, weight-wise, but development is on track so they think she is just going to be petite. I have to get another ultrasound on July 8th because she was moving around too much and couldn't get a couple of specific pictures of her stomach and spine. Plus, they want to check her weight gain since she was only weighing in at 9oz. this time.

Since I never posted the paragraph above until now, I already have the results back from the July 8th ultrasound: Again, they said her development looked good and results came back normal. She is still measuring very small though...only in the 30th percentile. So again, they told me they think she is just small like me but they want to follow up with another ultrasound in a few weeks to check her growth and weight gain.

We really enjoyed watching her on this last ultrasound. She was very busy trying to catch her toes and play with them. We also saw her try to suck her thumb, open her eyes, and let out a big yawn! Here she is crossing her legs and taking a short break from trying to catch those toes!




2 comments:

Valerie said...

Such a sweet ultrasound picture! You look amazing as usual!

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! I had no idea y'all have been married that long! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

Great ultrasound pics! I agree you look amazing!