Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We've been stuck inside a lot since Hudson has been sick. He's getting a little tired of playing with the same old toys so it was time to get creative...and build a tunnel! He loved it! He kept telling me & Eli to "c'mon!" and crawl through it with him. I got down on the floor and somehow squeezed my way through without getting too claustrophobic. When Jason got home Hudson told him to "c'mon" too! Jason also managed to squeeze through and then they hung out and told "secrets" in their fort!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I can rememeber making tents as a little girl. Me and my older sis would get a broom, stand it up and put a huge blanket over the top of it. When we sat under it to play nintendo our hair would stand on end because of the electrical charge. ha ha. Good times!

Cailin and Chase said...

I remember making forts too! We would use couch cushions and big blankets and use the coffee table. Cailin won't have that luxury since our couch cushions are attached. Oh well, I guess we'll have to use chairs like you did : )