Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Back from vacation

We just got back from vacationing in the tropics...or Ohio. We had a great time hanging out with all of our family! We were very busy and took lots of pictures so there will be several postings about our adventures as I am able to sift through the photos and choose my favorites.

I'll start at the beginning...Hudson got to make his 2nd trip on an airplane but this was the first time that he has been able to take it all in and either enjoy it or hate it. We were pretty nervous because our flight was scheduled to pull out at the same time Hudson usually takes his naps. We weren't sure if he would sleep the whole trip or not be able to get comfortable and scream the whole trip. Luckily, he enjoyed the take off even with all of the turbulance. Then he watched The Fox and the Hound until he fell sound asleep. So all went well!

We made it to Uncle Bill's house where Hudson quickly discovered the boats...and pretty much proclaimed himself "Captain" the whole time we were there.




My following postings will go backwards from this one because I am going to try to enter them on days that they actually happened on. To be continued....

1 comment:

Welcome to the Cox Family collection said...

Ohio is in the tropics...right??
I can't wait to see my boyfriend again so he can smack me around a bit :o)