Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 10, 2017

God's Wonders

I feel like we often go on with our day to day activities and rarely pause to observe the awesomeness of God's creations.  

I love quiet weekend mornings sitting by my pool and just observing the sounds and sights of nature.  This morning I have an amazing view of the moon.  As I was looking up at it I started to think about what it would be like if it was something I was seeing for the first time; if I had not grown up knowing what it was.  It is so cool that we can see our moon so clearly even though it is so far away.  It is difficult to put words to the feeling but it is a humbling and peaceful feeling.




Then, next to me, my dog is busy being frustrated that there is a frog in our hot tub that she cannot get at.  She knows it is not supposed to be there and wants to grab it more than anything! As much as I love nature, it's also drives me crazy that the frogs always want to go for a swim in our pool!  So gross!!


No comments: