Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Welcome Back World!

It has been a very long time since my last post and I've missed blogging about my family.  I miss noting all of the details I don't want to forget about my kids and this time in our lives.  As our baby has grown out of the baby stage, I am faced by the reality of how quickly time goes by and how I will not get to experience these moments again.  I don't want to forget the little things.

Hudson is in his last month of Kindergarten at Metzler Elementary School! It has been so much fun to see how much he enjoys school.  He has become so independent in so many ways and is very proud of this characteristic. 


He has his first loose tooth that should be coming out any day now!  He is a bit envious of all the other kids that have already lost teeth and had visits from the Tooth Fairy.  London has been watching us wiggle his tooth and asked if she could give it a try...

Hudson is also playing T-ball right now and will finish up the season with his final game this Saturday.  Go Red Sox!!


Miss London is in Pre-School and started wearing uniforms this year.  She is very much over wearing a uniform and is ready to get back to a more fashionable style.  She has a serious addiction to shoes.  She is a major girlie girl that doesn't like dresses. 
She is doing gymnastic right now and loves every minute of it!  I just enrolled her in a pre-ballet class for the fall and can't wait to see her in dance class!

This little girl loves to be crazy and make people laugh.  Her laugh is like no other and is highly contagious!



No comments: