Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Poor Sick Boy

We have all, except Jason, had a yucky cold virus the past couple of weeks.  London had it first and had to have her very first round of antibiotics because she was starting to get an ear infection.  Then I had it along with pink eye.  Now Hudson has it and has been completely lethargic.  I've been called to come pick him up from school the past 2 days.  Yesterday, they called me because he threw up but once we got home he seemed just fine.  He took an extra long nap and felt a little bit warm but other than that he seemed fine.  He woke up singing Chicka Chicka Boom Boom at the top of his lungs so after taking some extra time to observe him, I decided to take him to school.  Bad decision.  They called me at lunch saying he didn't want to go outside and play or eat lunch and he fell asleep early...all 3 are completely opposite of him on a normal day.  Here is my sweet pea snuggling up and getting some much needed love from his little sis:

After he woke up he told me, "Mama, I'm so happy we have London.".

Poor sick boy...


No comments: