Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Mother's out there! Happy Birthday to Grandma Holladay!

I was pretty sad that I missed out on a day at the beach (even though I had a great time with the girls!) so Jason and Hudson came up with a way to bring the day at the beach to me. They had craft night while I was gone and they made me this awesome picture frame! They painted it to look like the beach and they attached Hudson's first seashells to it! I LOVE it!! My favorite gifts are super thoughtful ones like this!


The boys treated me to some yummy pancakes and kiwis! Look at this presentation! Mmmmm!


Here they are mixing up the pancakes! Hudson loves to help cook. He's pretty good at stirring and sprinkling cheese on things. And like every chef, he always has to give everything a taste test!

Later we went out and had a really good lunch at a new BBQ place we discovered. Thank you guys! I had a FANTASTIC day!

No comments: