Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Eating lunch

It seems that Hudson might be ambidextrous. He uses both his right and left hands equally well to throw a ball, eat, push his cars, and just about everything else that he uses his hands for. Here are some pictures of him eating lunch using both hands.


We went to play outside after lunch. He loves to crash out of the tunnel on the left side!


One of my favorite movies is What About Bob. It makes me laugh out loud everytime I watch it. One of my favorite scenes is when Bob is at dinner and after every single bite he says, "Mmmmm, mmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm". I don't know why I think it is so funny but I do. Hudson is my little What About Bob. He does this everytime he eats.

1 comment:

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

Huddy Who is getting sooo big and is so smart! I miss my little guy!

Miss Gretty-- update more! I check often! hey, if a new mom of a 3 mo old can do it, so can you! who am i kidding? I am nuts.... I know!