Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Ultimate Bubble Bath!!

Hudson just received his flu shot. He slept for 4 hrs. afterward. I kept checking on him to make sure he was still breathing so I decided to take a picture. The flu shot has made him go to the bathroom a lot so his poor little bum is very red and rashy. I wanted him to take a good soak in the tub but I knew from previous experiences that it would hurt him to be in the water. Jason decided to give him the ultimate bubble bath so he would be distracted and not think about the fact that his bottom was hurting...it worked...really, really well!!I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as me! I laugh every time I look at them...but then again, I'm his mother! : )






3 comments:

Welcome to the Cox Family collection said...

Hudson is so cute!! I love these bubble bath pictures :o)

Unknown said...

OMG!! That is so cute! I want an ultimate bubble bath now!

Lincoln said...

We could all use an Ultimate Bubble Bath! Looks like he was having a GREAT time!