Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yay! A box from Papa & Gigi!

The Wednesday before Easter, we came home and Hudson noticed a box on our doorstep.  I told him I bet it was his box of Easter goodies from Papa & Gigi!!  He was so excited.  He unbuckled his seatbelt as I was still pulling into the garage and he must have felt a little worried because he started explaining why he did it and that he knew we weren't on the road anymore.  As soon as I turned the car off he opened his door and ran to the front door to get the box. 
We opened the box as soon as we got inside!  It was full of yummy chocolates, fun little toys, and some very cute Easter outfits for each of the kids.  They were both thrilled!  It was nice for me too because it kept them both entertained the entire time I cooked dinner!  Thank you Papa & Gigi!!  We love you!


No comments: